Hunting for scholarship, it is not only about looking for the information. Knowing the kinds of scholarship is also important to find what scholarship which is suitable in the character and strength we have. Therefore, we will have a bigger chance to get it.
Recently, many kinds of scholarships can be gained regarding with the duration, Location and also the amount of the fee covered. Some universities also give the tuition fee before the Lecture started. There are also scholarships based on Academic qualifications, culture etc.
Some scholarships are offered for Indonesian students either from Indonesian governments or from overseas. These scholarships commonly offer students to study abroad such as LPDP (Indonesia), AAS (Australia), USAID Prestasi and Fullbright (USA), Chevening(UK), Total (France), DAAD (Germany), StuNed (The Netherlands), Monbukagakusho and INPEX (Japan), Swedish Institute (Sweden), Erasmus+ (Europe), Turkiye Burslari (Turkey), KGSP (Korea) etc. Such scholarships are favoured by many students who want to continue their study in Master Degree or Doctoral Degree.
Before applying for these scholarships, we have to know about the criteria of the scholarship that is suitable for each candidate. These are several tips and skills needed in order to meet the requirements for applying the scholarship.
1. Start searching for scholarships as soon as possible,
2. Prepare your Language skill (IELTS or TOEFL certificate),
3. Make a recommendation letters,
4. Prepare your CV that can interests the reviewers,
5. Write your Personal Statement based on your interest,
6. Apply to every scholarship for which you are eligible,
7. Don’t miss deadlines. Use a calendar and checklist to get organized,
8. Prepare for the interview,